This is the 4th episode of Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal. One month later after the ambulance crashed and exploded, Allison rushed back to the hospital.
Level 31 - Bad mannersEdit
Have exactly two patients served with three hearts or less.
- One month later...
- Jenny Pope is still alive.
- Connor McCoy and Chance Foley were the head of Physiotherapy.
- Connor dropped the color cones.
- Connor: ARG!
- Connor: I can't wait till the new pediatrics room is built so I can get out of here!
- Chance: Oh, I kinda like it here.
- Connor: You would, wouldn't you?
- Connor: What do you like most? The constant sweat smell...
- Connor: ...Or dealing with people who can do nothing for themse...?
- Daniel enters the Physical Therapy.
- Daniel tried to grab the dumbbell, but it dropped to the floor hardly.
- Daniel picks up the dumbbell again.
- Chance: Back to work, I guess...
- Connor leaves the Physical Therapy, letting Chance go.
- Daniel puts the dumbbell, softly and sound.
- Daniel leaves the Physical Therapy, while Chance is picking up something, gathering information.
- Connor and Jenny are entering the Physical Therapy.
- Connor: Jenny! You ready for tonight?
- Connor: I got us combo-tickets for both Lucha Libre wrestling and the monster truck rally...
- Jenny: I don't know Connor, cars getting crushed...
- Connor: Oh... But... uhm... these are non-refundable...
- Connor: Hmmm... We could also watch the new 'Disposables' movie.
- Jenny: Never mind, let's just do what you want...
- Connor: Cool! It's going to be a great night! Just you wait and see...
- Chance: Make sure you're on time tomorrow, I might need your help...
- Chance: Allison is coming back to work...
- Chance: ...against my advice.
- Connor: Don't worry about Allison, she's a big girl that can handle herself.
Challenge 16 - No time to waitEdit
- There's only 1 spot to wait. Don't lose 3 or more patients!
Level 32 - Watch your step!Edit
Don't walk more than 500 steps during this shift.
- Allison enters the Physiotherapy after Allison rushed Daniel back to the hospital, after the ambulance crashed and exploded.
- Chance: Allison! So good to have you back!
- Connor walks to Allison about her feelings.
- Connor: You okay?
- Allison: As okay as I can be...
- Allison: I've just had to testify...
- Allison: I'm just happy to get back to work.
- Connor: Well, let's get back to work them!
- Chance laving the Physiotherapy, while Allison go, Connor picks up something.
- Connor leaves the room, letting Allison go.
- Allison goes to the checkout computer.
- Daniel enters the Physical Therapy to see Allison.
- Allison: Daniel...?
- Allison: Where... Where have you been, I've been calling you...
- Allison: I mean we haven't even talked...
- Daniel rushes out of Physical Therapy room, while Connor enters.
- Allison: Daniel?
- Connor is confused, by Allison rushes out of the room to find Daniel.
- Allison: Daniel!?
- Allison: I just don't get it, he hasn't spoken to me since the accident...
- Allison: Is he angry? Did I do something wrong?
Level 33 -Princess's ball!Edit
Gather Princess' toys!
- Allison, Chance, and Connor are in Physical Therapy.
- Connor: Well, $%*# 'em them!
- Connor: If he doesn't wanna talk to you, he doesn't deserve to talk to you!
- Chance: I wouldn't use the same words, but I have to agree with Connor here...
- Chance and Connor gave them a hug.
- Connor: And if Chance and I actually agree on something, it has to be true!
- Connor: Don't worry, we'll cheer you up!
- Connor: Prin-cess!
- Princess Doge goes into the Physical Therapy.
- Princess is cheering Allison up.
- Allison touches Princess Doge.
- Chance: We talked about this Connor, you can't bring your dog to work.
- Connor: It's a therapy dog!
- Chance: You know that just calling it that, doesn't make it true, right?
- Princess Doge plays.
- Chance: Okay... She can stay...
- Allison and Connor gave them a high-five.
- Connor: Now let's find some toys for you to play with!
- Connor leads Princess Doge to the bed, letting Allison go to work.
During the dayEdit
- Allison gathers the toys for Princess Doge.
- Allison goes to the computer, while Connor returns to Physiotherapy, with his toys.
- Princess Doge goes to Connor, with his toys brought.
- Connor throws the ball with Princess Doge, letting her run to fetch.
- Allison: Thanks for today, Connor!
- Connor: Don't thank me, thank Princess!
- Allison: Thanks Princess!
- Allison wanes: See you guys, tomorrow!
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy.
- And Princess runs out towards the hallway from the Physical Therapy.
- Allison heads out of the Physiotherapy to the hallway.
- Daniel returns to the Physical Therapy, grabbing the dumbbell to exercise for his muscles.
- Chance enters the Physical Therapy.
- Chance and Allison saw Daniel doing the dumbbell lifting.
- Allison: Isn't the recovery room closed in the evening...
- Chance: It used to be, but Daniel specifically asked to train here after hours...
- Chance: ...where he isn't "disturbed" by anyone.
- Allison: How's he doing?
- Chance: He hasn't been able to move a few of his fingers yet...
- Chance: I don't know if he'll ever be able to...
Challenge 17 - At Their Own Pace!Edit
- Every patient has their own tempo!
Level 34 - Clean-up Duty!Edit
Clean up the mess in the room!
- In the messed-up room, Jenny and Connor were talking about the mess.
- Connor: What do you mean it's most definitely me?!
- Jenny: You took me to a monster truck rally...
- Jenny: I mean, you're not exactly relationship material...
- Jenny: When you nearly die, you start to re-evaluate your life.
- Connor: So it's that again...
- Connor: It's not like you're going to drive an ambulance off a cliff a second time...
- Allison enters the Physical therapy to see Jenny and Connor.
- Connor: Right? Allison?
- Connor: Allison?
- Allison: WHY IS IT ALWAYS SUCH A MESS IN HERE, DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?!
- Allison shouts to Connor and Jenny, while Jenny and Connor surprised.
- Allison walks to the mess to clean up.
- Connor: Uhm... Okay...
- Jenny: It doesn't matter Connor, it was nice, but now it's over...
- Jenny leaves the Physical Therapy.
- Connor: Well... That's just great....
- Connor leaves the room, but Allison takes a deep breath.
During the dayEdit
- Allison is cleaning up the mess, including the package, the blocks, and the cones.
- Allison walks to the Coloring Block Tower, and Princess messes up to make the tower collapse.
- Allison: I guess cleaning up is out of the question...
- Connor enters the Physiotherapy.
- Connor: I'm mot the most observant guy in the world, but something tells me this wasn't really about the messy room...
- Allison: It wasn't...
- Connor: Wait! I'll get you some tea, Chance always says everything's better with a cup of tea...
- Connor goes to the drawer.
- Connor: Now where did you hide your tea, you...
- Some time later, Connor found a cup of tea, with Allison.
- Allison: So if I never talked Daniel into showing the wing to his dad...
- Allison: Joe would still... And Daniel...
- Connor: You're going to become a doctor, Allison, so you can't think like that.
- Connor: At the end of the day, you can only hope you've done more good than bad.
- Connor: But I'm one to talk... I might not show it, but things get to me just as much...
- Connor: Just try to focus on the good things you've done... You saved some kid's dad, right?
- Allison tries to kiss Connor, but Allison and Connor are scared of kissing.
- Connor: I'm sorry Allison, I mean... I really, really want this... But not like this.
- Connor: ...But I also don't want see you any sadder, let's just pretend it didn't happen.
Level 35 - Rushing is Dangerous!Edit
Don't help more than 15 patients per minute.
- Allison, Connor, and Chance are in the room.
- Chance: Has someone been drinking my tea?
- Connor: I dunno, maybe it was the tea-burglars, there's been a lot of tea-robberies lately...
- John enters the Physiotherapy.
- John: Allison! Have you seen Daniel?
- Allison: No, but he night be here after closing time, why?
- John: He was supposed to testify about the events during the crash...
- John: This is the second appointment he's missed...
- John: He... He hasn't spoken to me since the crash, I just want to know he's okay...
- Allison: Well, he hasn't talked to me since the crash earlier...
- John: I'm so sorry, Allison...
- Allison and John gave a hug.
- Allison: It's not your fault...
- John: I'm not so sure...
- John leaves the Physiotherapy, and Chance does, letting Allison go.
- Connor enters the Physiotherapy, but Princess goes to Connor.
- Connor: Time for a walk Princess, you comin'?
- Allison: Yeah, I could use a little fresh air, thanks...
- Connor: Don't thank me yet, you're picking up after her?
Challenge 18 - Emily’s Hospital Food IVEdit
- Help Emily in the hospital canteen.
Level 36 - Sophia is looking at you!Edit
Hide from Sophia!
- Chance: Hey Allison, there you are!
- Chance: Do you know Sophia is in the hospital and she's looking for you?
- Connor: You look a little pale, everything okay?
- Allison: Why? Why is she looking for me? Did she look angry?
- Chance: I didn't think she looked angry...
- Chance: But here she comes, you can ask her yourself...
- Chance leaves the Physiotherapy.
- Allison: Hide me!!
- Allison crawl on the floor.
- Chance enters the Physiotherapy.
- Chance: Sophia! Sophia! Allison's right...
- Chance: ...Here... Hmmm, that's strange, she was here just a second ago...
- Connor: She just left 10 seconds ago...
- Connor: ...That way.
- Connor and Sophia left beyond the checkout desk.
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison hide from Sophia.
During the dayEdit
If Allison hidesEdit
- Sophia is trying to look at Allison, but she didn't see her, the first time, then the second time, and the third time.
Once Allison doesn't hideEdit
- Looks like Sophia is now looking at us! She's entering the Physiotherapy.
- Sophia: Allison! I want to speak with you after your shift.
- Allison: S-Sure... I understand...
- And then, Sophia leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison go at normal time.
- Allison: There she is again!
- Connor: Are you sure you want to keep doing this?
- Sophia enters the Physiotherapy, from the checkout desk.
- Sophia: Connor, I've been missing Allison all day, have you seen her?
- Connor: No, she... uhm... she's not here.
- Princess: BARK!! BARK!!
- Sophia: Hey Girl... What are you...
- Sophia walks to Princess Doge.
- Sophia: Allison?!
- Allison looks at Sophia.
Level 37 - One for all!Edit
Score at least one golden heart patient of each type!
- Back in the room, Sophia, is yelling at Allison and Connor about her boyfriend, Joe Albright's death.
- Sophia: Allison?! What...
- Allison: I'm... I'm so sorry...
- Allison: Joe... It's all my fault... You must be so angry...
- Sophia: Angry? Angry at you? Angry for what?
- Sophia: I'm sure you did everything you could for Joe...
- Sophia and Allison gave a hug.
- Sophia: I... I do have something to ask you, though...
- Sophia: Joe... My Joe... I can't even bury him...
- Sophia: The mortician is holding the remains until everyone involved has testified...
- Allison: Daniel...
- Sophia: Exactly... I know you and Daniel are close, can you talk to him?
- Allison: I dunno, Daniel's been ignoring everyone since the accident.
- Allison: But I can try...
- Sophia and Allison gave a hug, again.
- Sophia: Thanks, Allison...
- Sophia, Connor, and Princess leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison go.
- Allison uses the computer, Princess takes a nap, while Daniel enters the Physical Therapy.
- Daniel takes the dumbbell, lifting back and fourth.
- Allison: Daniel?
- Allison walks to Daniel lifting.
- Allison: Daniel! Please, I need to talk to you...
- Allison: I did the best I could in that crash, Daniel...
- Allison: And Joe... Joe...
- Allison: Be angry with me all you like... but you need to testify.
- Allison: Sophia needs closure Daniel, she needs to be able to bury Joe.
- Allison: Fine! Be that way!
- Allison: I can't believe I thought we...
- Allison: ...Never mind!
- Allison runs out of the Physiotherapy, Daniel drops the dumbbell, and Daniel is crying.
Challenge 19 - Man's best friend!Edit
- Cheer up Allison by sending Princess to a station she's at!
Level 38 - Girls' night!Edit
Prepare the food for tonight!
- Allison and Sophia are in the hallway, talking.
- Allison: I'm really sorry...
- Ruth enters the hallway, talking to Allison and Sophia.
- Ruth: So much gloom...
- Ruth: You guys need some serious fun and Allison, you know what that means...
- Ruth and Allison: GIRLS' NIGHT!
- Allison, Ruth, and Sophia smiles.
- Sophia: I'm in!
- Ruth: Allison, you bring the food. Sophia, you bring the drinks. And I... I'll bring the entertainment!
- Allison enters the Physiotherapy to prepare, while Connor enters.
- Connor: Is that for me? You shouldn't have...
- Allison: I didn't, this food is girl-only, so unless you went through some drastic changes...
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy beyond the checkout desk.
- Allison: Hmmm, Emily didn't say this recipe was going to be so complicated...
During the levelEdit
- Allison is preparing the food for Allison, Ruth, and Sophia. Allison was mentioned that Emily O'Malley didn't say about recipe was going to be so complicated.
- Allison leaves the Physiotherapy, going to Pharmacy for girls' night. Allison is bringing the food.
- In the Pharmacy, Ruth, Sophia, and Allison are having a party with food and drinks.
- Sophia: That was sooo good!
- Ruth: Yeah, if this doctor thing doesn't work out...
- Allison: I can't take full credit, it was a recipe from a friend.
- Allison: How about that entertainment...
- Ruth: You cheeky monkey... I was getting to that!
- Ruth leaves the pharmacy, getting the entertainment, and returns to the Pharmacy.
- Ruth brought the Entertainment to the Pharmacy.
- Ruth: Nothing like a little KA-RA-O-KE!
- Ruth: I'll start...
- Ruth starts to dance, Sophia and Allison are seeing Ruth dancing.
- Ruth: As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo...
- Sophia and Allison stands up from the chair, going to the carpet to sing.
- Sophia: Hit me with your best shit! Why don't you...
- Sophia sits on the soft chair.
- Allison: ...As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive...
- Sophia, Ruth, Allison: It's like ra--ea-ain on your wedding day!
- Allison, Sophia, Ruth: DON'T STOP ME NOW! CAUSE I'M HAVIN SUCH A GOOD TIME!
- After that music, Allison, Ruth, and Sophia are having fun with the girls' night.
- Sophia: Thank you so much, I really needed that...
- Sophia: It's been pretty lonely, since Joe died...
- Ruth: Us girls need to stick together.
- Sophia, Allison, and Ruth gave them a big hug.
Level 39 - Freeze!Edit
Prepare 6 ice packs.
- In Physiotherapy, Daniel is lifting the dumbbell, Connor sees him doing, and Allison is entering the room.
- Connor walks to Allison.
- Connor: I... I didn't get a chance to warn you, he just walked in this morning...
- Connor leaves the room. Allison walks to Daniel.
- Allison: Daniel! Please... Please, you have to testify...
- Daniel puts the dumbbell down.
- Daniel: You...
- Daniel: You can stop trying to convince me...
- Daniel leaves the room.
- Daniel: I'm on my way there now...
- Daniel leaves, letting Allison go.
During the levelEdit
- Allison prepares 6 ice packs.
- Allison leaves the Physiotherapy, heading to the hallway to find Daniel.
- In the hallway, Daniel left the office to see Allison.
- Allison: I'm sorr...
- Daniel: You shouldn't be.
- Daniel makes the hand direction to Allison.
- Allison and Daniel leaves the Little Creek Hospital to check if there's Joe still in the crash site.
- Allison: What are we doing here, Daniel?
- Daniel: I've been here every single day, since the accident.
- Daniel: Right... here...
- Daniel: I should have just died, right here...
- Daniel: I just mess everything up! The would would've been better off...
- Allison: That's not true at all, your new hospital wing is going to help lots of patients.
- Daniel cried.
- Daniel: *SIGH*...
- Daniel: If i died here, you would've been able to save Joe...
- Allison: And if I hadn't convinced you to show the hospital wing to your dad...
- Allison: ...we wouldn't be here either.
- Allison: You can't blame yourself...
- Daniel: In the same way that you're not blaming yourself?
- Allison: We're quite a pair, aren't we...
- Allison and Daniel gave them a hug.
- Daniel walks to the sand shore to investigate...
- Allison walks to Daniel, just as he's investigating.
Challenge 20 - Healthy lifestyleEdit
- Treatments per patient are increased!
Level 40 - Puppy Power!Edit
Cheer up the kids!
- Back at the Physiotherapy, Allison is picking up the ice packs. Sophia ran into the room to Allison.
- Sophia: YOU DID IT!
- Sophia: Joe's remains have been released.
- Sophia and Allison gave them a hug.
- Sophia: Everything is ready, tomorrow I can finally have his funeral...
- Sophia: You'll be there, won't you...
- Allison: Try and stop me.
- Sophia leaves the Physiotherapy, letting Allison go.
- Connor and Chance are congratulating Allison on finishing Physiotherapy.
- Connor to Allison: End of your last day, kiddo!
- Chance: I feel I hardly had a chance to talk to you, while you were here...
- Chance: Promise me you'll come practice Eastern medicine with me, once the wing is done!
- Allison: I promise!
- Connor: And I better see you at the new pediatrics department as well!
- Allison: Only, if we keep going on walks with Princess!
- Allison gave a hug to Princess.
- Connor: No time like the present!
- Connor leaves the Physiotherapy, along with the Princess Doge.
- Allison: I'll be right there!
- Allison: Wasn't Daniel supposed to be here, right about now?
- Chance: He was, but he canceled his appointment.
- Allison: No matter, I'll see him at the funeral tomorrow...
- Allison and Chance both leave the Physiotherapy, while Chance leaving the hospital to the Cemetery, Allison goes to the Emergency Room to tell Sophia whenever she's ready.
- Allison enters the Emergency Room to get Sophia.
- Allison to Sophia: Whenever you're ready, Sophia.
- Sophia stands up from sitting at the checkout desk, Sophia is ready to follow Allison to the cemetery.
- Allison and Sophia leaves the Emergency Room, heading out of the hospital, driving to the Cemetery, seeing Joe's in the funeral.
Cutscene: At the Cemetery: Joe's deathEdit
- The music plays: Goodbye, I'll miss you!
- At the Cemetery, the car arrives here, with Little Creek Hospital Team, Sophia is the first to get out of the car to see her boyfriend's death, Joe Albright.
- Blu and Red car are arrived here, too.
- Their memories are forever remembered. Sophia, Ruth, Michael, Robin, Chance, Allison, John, Jenny, Mason, Quinn, Connor, and Daniel are here.
- Unfortunately, Daniel walks out of the Cemetery.
- Jenny cries when Joe dies.
- Jenny drops the rose on the funeral.
- Then, Jenny leaves the cemetery.
- Quinn, Connor, Mason, John, Robin, Chance , Michael, and Ruth leave the Cemetery, and the Funeral starts to fall down into the dungeon.
- After that, Allison drops the rose into the deep funeral.
- And Sophia does, too.
- Sophia takes the black hat off her head.
- Allison gives the lollipop to Sophia.
- Allison and Sophia both crying, as Joe is dead, and in his funeral. They gave them a hug, knowing their feelings.
- Afterwards, Allison leaves the Cemetery, but Sophia is seeing Joe's death, and her remembrance is completely forever forgotten.
- Here lies Joe Albright, which born in February 3rd, 1978, died in August 13th, 2016.
- Finally, at the end, Sophia, Allison, Daniel, Connor, Ruth, John, Chance, Robin, Quinn, Jenny, Michael, and Mason, left the Cemetery, heading back to Little Creek Hospital.
- Robin is picking up the files, from Daniel's Office.
- Allison enters the office.
- Allison: Daniel? Why weren't you a...
- Allison: Oh Robin, I'm sorry. I thought Daniel would be here...
- Allison: Do you know where he is?
- Robin: He's gone.
- Allison Heart
- Daniel Summers
- Connor McCoy
- Ruth Phelps
- John Summer
- Chance Foley
- Robin Fisher
- David Quinn
- Jenny Pope
- Sophia Gomez
- Michael Owen
- Mason Hamilton
|Dr. Cares contents|
| This wiki is similar to Fabulous Angela's.
Kate O'Malley, Paddy O'Malley, Norma, Ziggy, Brad, Betty, Elvis, Mo, Tashi, Charles, Matthew, Maggie Tyler, Bill Tyler, Richard Green, Paul, Hunter, Stacey, Carmen, Carlos, Fresco, Philippe Durand, Amelie, Nadia, Fresco II, Officer Jackson, Reverend Baylor, Flannery, Gillon, Desmond, Ashling
Daniel Summers, Connor McCoy, Ruth Phelps, Allison Heart, Emily O'Malley, John Summer, Chance Foley, Robin Fisher, David Quinn, Jenny Pope, Joe Albright, Sophia Gomez, Michael Owen, Mason Hamilton, Lisa Asher
Parker and Lane